AMA Professional Certified Marketer
Prove you have the right skills. Become a Professional Certified Marketer.
When you have the letters PCM behind your name, you’re showing the world you’re serious about making a difference in marketing. With the American Marketing Association Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®) program, you’ll not only gain the knowledge you need to advance your career, but you’ll also prove to employers you’re equipped to take on modern marketing challenges.
The AMA offers several PCM® tracks each with its own specialty. Check out the options below to see which is right for you.
AMA members receive a 30% discount on PCM® Exams.
Digital Marketing Pro
Prove you have the knowledge to navigate modern marketing challenges. The Digital Marketing Pro program leverages the power of partnership between the AMA and the Digital Marketing Institute to help you get world-class learning and dual digital marketing certification credentials.
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC) Using Google
- Display and Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Website Optimization
As a member of a small team, a leader of a large department or an entrepreneur out on their own, PCM® Marketing Management is a way to prove you have the knowledge you need across a broad spectrum of marketing topics.
- Marketing Strategy
- Global, Ethical, And Sustainable Marketing
- Managing Information for Marketing Insights
- Buyers and Markets
- The Offering – Product and Service
- Manage Pricing Decisions
- Deliver the Value Offering
- Communicate the Value Offering
Only the best content stands out in a cluttered marketing world. Passing the PCM® Content Marketing exam will help you show you have the skills needed for strategy, planning, production, promotion and measurement.
- Use Content for Effective Lead Gen
- Align Content with Marketing Funnel
- Editorial Calendar Design
- Storytelling and Content Production
- Multi-Channel Content Creation
- SEO and Distribution Best Practices
- Metrics, Measurement, and Optimization
- Content Marketing ROI
Sales and marketing are becoming more intertwined and successful professionals need to understand how the two work together to optimize results. The PCM® Sales Management distinction is your way to show you understand the best practices for leading the sales strategy for your organization.
- Personal Selling
- Organizational Buying
- Customer Relationships and Strategies
- Organizing a Sales Force
- Organizational Relationship
- Forecasting and Quota Development